Friday, May 30, 2008

workin' on my karma...

today i had a deer inside of my car. yesterday's fawn got a lift, with the help of one of our interpreters, to a lovely rehab place where it ould eat and be merry with other little deer cuties. it can be a difficult thing to track down a rehabilitator... and stressful!
anyway, it was a nice change being able to use my car for good rather than evil when it comes to deer. i might have a bit of a track record when it comes to deer-bumper collissions... and considering i probably see an average of 3 deer a day driving to and from work i can use all the good karma i can get to avoid another unplanned meeting.

1 comment:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

I would find it hard to have kept my eyes on the road with such a cutie as a passenger. perhaps we need to find one of those deer 'sirens' to mount on your car so this car will be safe from suicidal deer....hope this fawn is adjusting well to her new home.