Thursday, August 14, 2008

i'm classy...

really, i am. the woman in the mini van who almost ran me off the road told me so. after nearly plowing into me she pulled up right next to me as we stopped at a light. that is when she complimented me on the way i carried myself- with claaaassss... i am not quite sure how she got that from my comment to her, but it is always nice to hear good things about yourself. i thanked her and commented on how lucky i was to have that and the ability to drive without running into people. i really am blessed.

1 comment:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

well I know you have class!! but I'm dying to hear more about this - and what exactly did you tell her!! I have a tendency not to be very classy when some idiot almost hits me or run me off the road....on wed. this one guy almost ran in to us TWICE..... he was too busy talking on his cell, driving 80 mph and then started changing lanes without looking!!!!! very scary....